Welcome to the 2nd How to Diagnose and Treat ACUTE LEUKAEMIA virtual conference! #ESHAL2020
On demand Conference: June 20-July 12, 2020
Live Conference: June 30-July 2, 2020
Registration is free of charge: do not miss the opportunity to meet and interact with International Experts directly from your home or office!
Registration for the Virtual conference, will give you access to the full scientific content of the meeting regardless of your time zone:
- The whole programme will be broadcast live. All presentations requiring voting or live scientific interaction (“interactive cases”, debates, Meet the Expert sessions) will be held live and all registered attendees who wish to participate are invited to join us online at the indicated CEST time. Pre-recorded case-based lectures will be streamed live, followed by their live panel discussion (Question & Answer period) at the indicated CEST time.
See the PDF Live Programme here
- The pre-recorded COVID-19 Keynote Lecture, Case-based lectures and Roundtables, will be available “on demand” as of the Saturday preceding the e-Conference (June 20, 2020), throughout the meeting and for ten days after it is over.
Pending the speakers’ approval, all presentations will progressively become available within the “on demand” programme so that registered attendees can freely view and review them at times convenient to them.
See the PDF On Demand Programme here
- Fully live and interactive Meet the Expert sessions on specific predefined topics (space is limited; pre-registration required) :
The objective of these exciting mentorship sessions is to elicit informal dialogue, provide expert guidance on specific questions and answer your questions. These sessions also provide an opportunity to share the experience of participants from different geographic settings.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people.
- ePosters session and interactive Poster walk
- a virtual exhibition hall
- Conference eBook
And you will :
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
Topics of the Conference:
- Rare subsets of acute leukaemia
- Tracking leukaemic stem cells (LSCs)
- Routing diagnosis gene expression and mutational profiling
- Addition of a 3rd agent to frontline 7+3
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- Immunotherapy for acute leukaemia
- Learn about the modern sets of diagnosis tests needed to optimally manage patients with AML and ALL
- Review and hierarchize the new treatment standards that available to AML and ALL patients for front-line and for salvage therapy
- Understand the value and role of leukaemic stem cell targeting and measurable residual disease (MRD) levels to stratify acute leukaemia therapy
- Gain insight into emerging mechanisms associated with clinical resistance and leukaemia escape
- Understand the effects and place of new immunotherapies with respect to standard or new HSCT procedures
Please check you spam folder if you don’t receive a confirmation email.